- On sale!
DVD - Outside The Conventional (2 DVD Set) by Christopher Taylor
- Free shipping on orders over 75 Euros
- Fast Shipping with MRW to Spain and Portugal
- Free pick up in our shop in Barcelona
- Seguimos enviando pedidos.
Outside the Conventional is the first DVD set from Inner Mind Productions that features a guest performer. Canada's Christopher Taylor is the author to two best selling books on the subject of Bizarre/ Mystic Mental Magic as well as the inventor of Equinox and the electronic wiz behind Andy Nymans fantastic "Dead Zone Pro". On this DVD he brings you some of his finest routines.
Each of the routines has a story woven in to it, that produces an intimate and mysterious feel that elevates it from effect to a very thought provoking performance piece!
Watch as Christopher performs each effect in front of a group of lay people and then sit back and learn as Christopher Taylor And Marc Spelmann talk you through every effect in fine detail leaving no stone unturned.
The DVD also contains an interview section where Peter Nardi and Marc Spelmann delve a little deeper into the creative mind of Christopher Taylor.
1) Two Minds, One Thought - A classic piece of mentalism. Two participants each contribute to the choice of a thought-of card. The performer then removes the cards from the box for the first time and selects a single card. When the thought of card is named, it matches the selection. The deck is examinable before and after the effect.
2) Being There - A participant's visualized visit to a beautiful and peaceful garden is proven to be real! Subtle and powerful mentalism.
3) Qi Coin - A powerful coin bend routine, highly praised by the pros. This is Christopher's' signature effect and worth the price of the set on its own.
4) Drawing Duplication - A straight to the point billet routine. Unbelievably simple to perform with endless applications.
1) In the Book - A two participant variation of the drawing duplication.
2) There and Back Again - A participant secretly decides upon a distant country and then takes a "mystical journey" there in their imagination. When they "return", they are holding a souvenir coin from their chosen country which they get to keep. Mental Magic at it's best.
3) Mirror Mind - A two stage routine in which the mage uses an antique mirror to read the minds of his audience Then, a spectator successfully does the very same thing.
4) Room 7 - A participant enters an imaginary door with a freely chosen room number, known only to her. The number mysteriously appears on the back of her hand!