Water Bowls - Aluminium
- Free shipping on orders over 75 Euros
- Fast Shipping with MRW to Spain and Portugal
- Free pick up in our shop in Barcelona
- Seguimos enviando pedidos.
The magician is seen holding two bowls. He slightly shakes them and water splashes out. He drinks the full water of one. He then pours out all the water of the other one into the empty bowl. He pours back the water into the precious bowl. Finally he drinks the water of the bowls and shows both the bowls empty by tilting the bowls mouth down. Suddenly a sound of thunder and shower of rain is heard. He extends his hands with the bowls in hands as if gathering the rain water into the bowl. After a while it is seen that the bowls are filled with water and spilling out from the bowls. He drinks water from both the bowls. This is repeated fot two times.
• A classic effect loved by all kinds of audiences.
• The bowls are made in aluminium. They have a diameter of cm 11 (4,3") and are cm 5 (1,96") tall.
• The instructions are supplied through a practical download link. They are in English, but easily understandable by anybody thanks to the clear video.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category: