The Doctor Is In - The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa Vol 4 video DOWNLOAD
"The Doctor Is In!"When Dr. Sawa burst onto the magic scene back in the 1970s, he caused an international sensation. His work with paper, seashells, ropes and e
"The Doctor Is In!"
When Dr. Sawa burst onto the magic scene back in the 1970s, he caused an international sensation. His work with paper, seashells, ropes and especially coins, was simultaneously whimsical and astonishing. Some years ago, for private reasons, Dr. Sawa vanished from the magic world. Happily, he has resurfaced-his enthusiasm for magic not only renewed, but actually increased.
L&L Publishing is proud to present new and astonishing coin routines.
1. Grade Up Coins: A quadruple transformation! Four large silver coins change, two becoming old Japanese coins with holes, each coin a different shape; the other two immediately grow into even larger coins.
2. 1 = 6: A strange math lesson: One coin splits into two, then splits again and again until there are half a dozen. Then, all six merge back to one.
3. Bad Tailor: A Sawa classic renewed. A coin penetrates a closed purse, goes back inside, then through the performer's pocket, then back into the purse. Finally, the purse penetrates the pocket, with a great kicker finish.
4. Tornado Story: Five coins of different sizes represent a family, caught in a cyclone, with amazing results and a happy ending.
5. Ancient Earring: Four silver coins change into Chinese coins with holes, but that's mild magic compared to the subsequent double change that follows. You've never seen an outcome like this!
6. Lovers: After 30 years, this is Sawa's latest version of this amorous effect: Two coins are caused to cling together, defying the rules of attraction.
7. P.O. Box: Innovative magic with an Okito Box, as "computer files" (that look very much like half dollars) are repeatedly sent across cyberspace.
8. Policeman Heiji: This is Louis Falanga's favorite routine. The audience agreed, as they gave it a spontaneous standing ovation. When you see the multiple payoff, you'll agree.