Holey Shirt by Joe Russell video DOWNLOAD
The burnt and restored shirt is a classic show stopper that was wildly popular years ago. This simple effect has suddenly caught fire again, and now everyone wa
- Free shipping on orders over 75 Euros
- Fast Shipping with MRW to Spain and Portugal
- Free pick up in our shop in Barcelona
- Seguimos enviando pedidos.
The burnt and restored shirt is a classic show stopper that was wildly popular years ago. This simple effect has suddenly caught fire again, and now everyone wants to do it! Holey Shirt is a "real world" street effect with monster impact that can't be ignored!
You wander over to a total stranger, make some mild chit-chat, then gently persuade her to let you grab a bit of her shirt. You then take out a lighter to demonstrate an "interesting optical illusion" and visibly burn a smoldering ragged hole right into the cloth! You deal with the awkward situation for as long as your social skills allow. Then just before things get really ugly, you rub the burnt hole with your fingers to transform the shirt back to its original unburnt happy condition!
- Uses a classic method that is dirt simple to do.
- Perform totally surrounded - close up or on stage.
- Nothing to palm. Both hands are seen empty before and after.
- Re-sets in seconds.
- Works for any spectator wearing a black or white t-shirt.
Running Time Approximately 9min