Practical Magic for the Working Performer!
"Mr. Brewer pulls the maximum number of magical moments out of each routine." - Joe M. Turner, Reviewer, Genii Magazine
Ultimate (?) Wild Coin Routine
- History Production: A devilishly clever way to produce 3 coins while ringing in a gaff.
- • Ultimate (?) Wildcoin: Doug's handling of the classic effect. 3 coins change one at a time into a Chinese coin. A super clean, visual change turns them back to silver.
- • Payout (Performance only): A favorite from The Unexpected Visitor Vol.1 fits perfectly here.
- • Chinese Change: The finale for the entire routine brining it all full circle.
A Bill Routine
- Transporter Malfunction: Doug's surprising variation of the classic $1 and $5 transposition, based on a routine from Joshua Jay.
- • Skullcracker Correction: Bob Sheet's visual, in-the-hands change, corrects a horrible situation.
- • bill2box: A killer ending to the entire routine. They never see it coming.
The Triple Crowns (Based on Larry Jennings' Triple Discovery Routine)
- Ace Revelation: Two jokers morph to reveal the Aces.
- • Royal Crown: A demonstration in cheating leads to a progressive revelation, ending with a Royal Flush.
- • Australian Crown: A reworking of LJ's Triple Discovery routine to reveal 3 selections in a surprising and magical way.
Shell Game Finale
- Borrowed Ring: So you want to end the Shell Game magically? Here's how Doug does it with a borrowed ring.
- • The Pearl (explanation only): A beautiful surprise ending, particularly useful for your female spectators.
Running Time Approximately 1hr 9min