DVD - PFM by Diamond Jim Tyler
Pockets Full Of Miracles :
This is 23 of the 29 routines from DJT's best-selling book of the same name. The effects created are from doing magic table-side in restaurants on a weekly basis for 20 plus years. The material taught has won him awards from the TAOM and the IBM.
All of the material has been showcased at the world-famous Magic Castle in Hollywood and much of it has been featured at the prestigious Magic Circle in London. You'll be hard-pressed to find another instructional magic DVD that gives you more bang for the buck or as many polished commercial routines!
• Baseball Diamond - An autographed baseball is produced from a card box which reveals the spectator's chosen baseball card.
• Nimble Corks - A fun little bar-betcha with two beaker corks.
• 3 Burnt Matches - The magician cons a spectator out of money with three burnt matches.
• The F.B.I. Trick - A comedy escape routine with a surprise vanish of the regulation thumbcuffs.
• Soaring Straw - A drinking straw jumps and flies from the magician's hands.
• Invisible Thumbscrews - An old hypnotist trick that puts a spectator under your spell.
• Animated Card Box - A card box comes to life, spins around and then stands up. The flap opens by itself to receive the pack. Everything is
• One-Armed Aces - The magician cuts the pack with one hand each time revealing an Ace.
• Burning Impression - The image of a selected card appears burnt into your business card.
• Trapdoor Coins - Three coins penetrate a tabletop one at a time.
• Diamond's Dazzler - A chosen card is made to fly face-up from the center of the deck.
• Whatever It Takes - A thought-of number, letter and card a revealed in a comical and mystical manner.
• Cat And Mouse - A signed card is caught and revealed with the aid of a mousetrap.
• The Gunslinger - A signed card is stood up and shot with an imaginary gun magically causing the selection to topple over and form a bullet-hole.
• Comedy Shuffling Routine - A fun and hilarious overview on the art of shuffling cards.
• Birthday Bill - A hole-puncher is waved over a dollar bill causing holes to magically appear. The holes spell out Happy B-Day!
• Ring And String - A 5-phased routine where a borrowed ring penetrates a string, vanishes from sight and reappears at will for the magician.
• Pieces Of Eight - DJT's pet routine where coins are made to vanish, reappear, penetrate a glass and fly. Not to mention the 3 surprise finales!
• Fireball - A piece of paper is torn burned and restored anew in a blaze of glory!
• Paper Weight - The magician correctly guesses the number of cards from a cut-off stack time and again.
• Frog Hair - A card is made to flip over with some help from a piece of frog hair.
• Now Age Spellbound -A glass stone changes colors repeatedly at the magician's fingertips.
• Mathemagic - A packet of cards grows in number while in the spectator's hands.
Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet