Ice Qube by Kieron Johnson & Mark Traversoni
The Holy Grail of Ice Magic has arrived!
This is Ice Magic at its best! Vanish a signed coin and have it appear in a block of ice! The impossible is now possible! Ice Qube cracks the code!
For 5 years, Kieron Johnson has been searching for the Holy Grail of Ice Magic. Inspired by the works of Max Mallini and other great magicians, Kieron's ultimate aim has been to have a coin signed (or any small object, like a ring or card corner) and actually have it appear inside an ice cube.
3 years ago, he discussed the idea with Mark Traversoni, and together they began working to create the impossible.
Years of collaboration, testing and refinement now brings you Ice Qube - the ultimate impossible location where the spectator's signed coin is inside an ice cube.
Yes, you read it right, the signed coin is actually inside the ice cube -- you can show it on all sides before they break it open to find their coin actually inside the ice. You never touch the ice after you've handed it over to be smashed!
This is TV magic for the real world
This is so simple a child could do it
If you can vanish a coin, using any method, with a box, cloth, other device or method, you can perform this incredible effect.
Using Kieron's proven methods for making and transporting ice, you can travel for hours with the ice before you need to perform with it -- whatever the weather.
When in your pocket, the ice will last for a considerable time before your performance.
Kieron and Mark explain the Ice Qube routine and secret, and also include a bonus routine that fits perfectly with the Ice Qube plot of item-to-impossible-location.
- Perfect for every table or top table
- Perfect for close-up, parlour and stage
Other variation possibilities are discussed, utilizing larger objects and ice.
This is a high impact effect which gets amazing, jaw-dropping reactions.
Included in the package:
- Online tutorial link.
- Ice Qube gimmick, manufactured in the UK from high quality materials.
- Performance carry pouch (color may vary).
- Other items required to help you transport your Qube and perform the routine.
- Coin vanishing gimmick (use your favorite method - various ideas discussed in the tutorial)
- Cool bag, flask or similar item to transport your ice.
- Hammer to break the ice (supply your own or use another item that suits your style)